• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) → NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
• DeepStream Version → 6.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) NA
• TensorRT Version → TensorRT 220.127.116.11
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) NVIDIA driver 515
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Hello, I have a primary detector and secondary model that outputs a Vector of 512 byte data (Recognition).
I’ve also used a tracker from the Python sample applications.
My question is, It doesn’t make any sense to run the secondary model over and over on the same object while I have a tracking ID, It makes sense to run the secondary model only once for each unique object.
How can something like that be implemented? Many thanks.