Shadow Warrior ( native GL game ) has broken shadows on NV, Intel Mesa renders them correctly

As explained in the title, this is the issue.

Log:

nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (448.0 KB)

Steam launched with:

__NV_PRIME_RENDER_OFFLOAD=1 __GLX_VENDOR_LIBRARY_NAME=nvidia __VK_LAYER_NV_optimus=NVIDIA_only

Screenshots (circled one is from nvidia, which is broken):

Ekran Görüntüsü - 2021-05-06 18-58-31 Ekran Görüntüsü - 2021-05-06 19-00-23

Video demonstration:

Steam page of the game:

Can you please share game save file so that I can directly reach to location where you are seeing the issue.
I launched game Shadow Warrior but it looks like I am in different ma and can not see similar surroundings.

I can do that a couple of hours later but issue is visible at every level, it is hard to not notice. The moment you start to play it is visible on every level.

@amrits .local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/Shadow Warrior/Shadow Warrior/profiles

masterofpuppets.tar.gz (10.2 MB)

These are save files. Copying all of the content to the path above should be enough.

Afterwards, pressing to “resume game” in game menu should spawn you in the area i captured in video and screenshots.

@amrits Were you able to repro?

I am using optimus system Acer Predator PH315-53 with below configuration for repro attempt but no luck so far.

Ubuntu 20.04 + 5.4.0-56-generic + GeForce GTX 1650 Ti + Driver 460.67

Will try to attempt repro on another system config,

sorry for the topic revival.
this screenshots are from a 840m. I have tested all drivers(including beta) and the issue is present only after 450*

Bug confirmed, tracked as NVIDIA bug 3348183.

Hi,

This was resolved and the fix should be available in the next driver release.

Thanks