Some problems when using the gstreamer plugin nvcamerasrc

Hello,

system info : tx1 kernel version 3.10.96.
I use six cameras handling on the i2c switch pca9548. I can get the six node in /dev ,which are /dev/video0~5.
Then I run the following command:

gst-launch-1.0 nvcamerasrc sensor-id=0 ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),width=1920, height=1080, framerate=30/1, format=NV12' ! nvoverlaysink -ev

I can get the preview correctly. but when I change the sensor-id to 1,2,3,4 and 5. I get some error.
In the kernel source kernel_source/drivers/i2c/muxes/i2c-mux-pca954x.c, I add printk in the function :

pca954x_select_chan(struct i2c_adapter *adap, void *client ,u32 chan)
 {printk(KERN_ERR "the chan value :%d",chan);}

Then I find everytime I use gst-launch-1.0 command ,whatever sensor-id I set to, the chan value is always 0.
I also try v4l2-ctl:

v4l2-ctl -d /dev/video0 --set-fmt-video=width=1920,height=1080,pixelformat=RG10 --stream-mmap --stream-count=1 --stream-to=imx219.raw

when I set the -d to /dev/video0~5, the chan value from printk changes :

/dev/video#		              chan value
   /dev/video0		              	   0
   /dev/video1 			           1
   /dev/video2 		      	           2
   /dev/video3 			           3
   /dev/video4 			           4
   /dev/video5 			           5

Using v4l2-ctl I can get the bayer image from six camera correctly.Maybe it’s not the matter of my dtb and driver source.
So I wonder if it’s the problem of nvcamerasrc .Does NVIDIA engineer have clues to that?
I wanna know which function in the tx1 kernel source code the command “nvcamerasrc sensor-id=x” will call firstly and pass the value of sensor-id to the kernel code .I just need pass the value of sensor-id to the chan. Could NVIDIA engineer help me with it ?
Regards.

Follow below link
To enable logs from user-space for more details

https://elinux.org/Jetson_TX2/28.1_Camera_BringUp

hello BradleyY,

please also check the ‘position’ property in your sensor devices tree.
device registered the video nodes from bottom to top, you could also check our reference multiple-camera sensor drivers.
thanks

sources/hardware/nvidia/platform/t210/jetson/kernel-dts/jetson-platforms/tegra210-camera-e3333-a00.dtsi

@ShaneCCC,@JerryChang
Thanks for your reply.
I find an error on my dts file .my devname in the module node should be imx219 30-0010. After modifing it. my problem is solved.