• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) - Jetson Nano
• DeepStream Version - 4.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) - 4.3
• TensorRT Version - 22.214.171.124
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) - Question
Hello, I have a .uff model trained on Unet for lane detection. I currently use OpenCV for inference and I would like to start using DeepStream. What do I need to do to run this segmentation model in DeepStream? Are there any courses or tutorials for me to use my segmentation model on DeepStream?
I was previously trying to train a lane detection model using MaskRCNN implementation in TLT, but I couldn’t get a good performance so I tried training with Unet externally.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!