Strange, can't build 3.0 samples

Hi everybody! I’m using Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.3, i’ve just installed version 3.0 driver + toolkit + sdk, and found that i can’t build OpenCL samples, here are the symptoms:

Last login: Mon Apr  5 03:23:54 on ttys000

Lu4-2:~ Lu4$ cd /Developer/GPU\ Computing/OpenCL/

Lu4-2:OpenCL Lu4$ make

src/oclUtils.cpp: In function ‘void oclPrintDevInfo(int, _cl_device_id*)’:

src/oclUtils.cpp:282: error: ‘CL_DEVICE_COMPUTE_CAPABILITY_MAJOR_NV’ was not declared in this scope

src/oclUtils.cpp:283: error: ‘CL_DEVICE_COMPUTE_CAPABILITY_MINOR_NV’ was not declared in this scope

src/oclUtils.cpp:290: error: ‘CL_DEVICE_REGISTERS_PER_BLOCK_NV’ was not declared in this scope

src/oclUtils.cpp:294: error: ‘CL_DEVICE_WARP_SIZE_NV’ was not declared in this scope

src/oclUtils.cpp:298: error: ‘CL_DEVICE_GPU_OVERLAP_NV’ was not declared in this scope

src/oclUtils.cpp:302: error: ‘CL_DEVICE_KERNEL_EXEC_TIMEOUT_NV’ was not declared in this scope

src/oclUtils.cpp:306: error: ‘CL_DEVICE_INTEGRATED_MEMORY_NV’ was not declared in this scope

make[1]: *** [obj/release/oclUtils.cpp.o] Error 1

make: *** [common/liboclUtil.so] Error 2

Lu4-2:OpenCL Lu4$

any thoughts?

You are probably including OpenCL headers from Apple instead of those provided by NVIDIA. NVIDIA samples use NVIDIA specific extensions and can’t be compiled with other headers.

I am having the exact same problem, im running on a macbook with 9400m GPU. CUDA works fine but OpenCL gives me the errors posted above.