The Jetson Power Estimator tool has been updated with support for Jetson Orin NX 16GB, Jetson Orin NX 8GB, and Jetson Orin Nano 8GB!
What is the power estimator tool?
- PowerEstimator is a power estimation tool for Jetson systems-on-module (SOMs). It estimates average SOM power consumption and generates an nvpmodel configuration file for the system configuration and target workload being modeled.
What modules are supported in the Jetson Power Estimator tool?
- Jetson AGX Orin 32GB and Jetson AGX Orin 64GB
- Jetson Orin NX 16GB and Jetson Orin NX 8GB (New: Available Now!)
- Jetson Orin Nano 8GB (New: Available Now!)
- Jetson Xavier NX
What can I use the Jetson Power Estimator tool for?
- Obtain SOM power estimates before application development
- Tune system resources and parameters, and see how they affect total SOM power consumption
- Obtain preliminary analyses of thermal cooling requirements, based on SOM power estimation
- Generate and download an nvpmodel configuration file for a custom power mode
How do I access the Jetson Power Estimator tool?
- Find more details in the User Guide and FAQ specified in the tool