Synchronization between physical and digital twin

Hello,

I have been studying Nvidia Omniverse platform in the last month and I focused especially on Omniverse Create, View and Isaac Sim. There is one thing not clear to me so far and regards the synchronization between the physical and digital twin: imagine you want to create the digital twin of a datacenter, how is it possible to connect all the hardware (switch, line cards, etc…) to the digital? For example, if a switch is set on OFF, how can I synchronize that with digital twin?

Is there any specific tool for doing that? I already have deeply searched on documentation but nothing found so far.

Thank you so much for your support.

Hello @giustino.esposito! Welcome to the Community! I am looking into your questions and I will get back to you as soon as I have more information! Thanks for reaching out to us!

1 Like

Hello @giustino.esposito! Because your use case will require different solutions, and in most cases, custom engineering, I suggest reaching out to the Omniverse Enterprise Team to discuss how we can help setup a digital twin that works for your needs. We have several levels of support that we can offer you based on what will work best for your situation!

You can Contact them using this form.
Also, here is a link to the Enterprise Support Portal