Tegra_defconfig not found

Hello,

I’m trying to rebuild the kernel as documented here. with the command make ARCH=arm64 O=$TEGRA_KERNEL_OUT tegra_defconfig -j32

it seems that tegra_defconfig has been renamed or moved.

ls arch/arm64/configs/
defconfig                          tegra13_defconfig                  tegra21_defconfig                  tegra_t210ref_gnu_linux_defconfig  
tegra13_android_defconfig          tegra21_android_defconfig          tegra_exuma_sim_android_defconfig  

I downloaded the L4T Kernel Sources from here.

What is the replacement for the tegra_defconfig if I were to purchase a “NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit - Rev 2”?

hello JacobH,

I can see tegra_defconfig from r32.6.1 kernel sources.
for example,
$L4T_Sources/r32.6.1/Linux_for_Tegra/source/public/kernel/kernel-4.9/arch/arm64/configs/tegra_defconfig

could you please access Jetson Linux | NVIDIA Developer and re-download the [L4T Driver Package (BSP) Sources] for confirmation,
thanks

I did correctly find tegra_defconfig in several releases. Which exact release did you download? If I have that, then I can try to mirror downloading that release and look for the tegra_defconfig.

I do have to say that your procedure looks correct, but since the sources I’m looking at have the file, then I wonder if there is something about your kernel source itself which is incomplete.

I can confirm the same. Maybe I got an old build somehow.

Thanks!!!