I could not find much of the specifics on the H.265 encoder capabilities in the Tegra X1 documentation I have received.
TegraX1-Embedded_Datasheet lists “H.265 Main Profile: I-frames and P-frames (No B-frames)”
L4T-Tegra_X1_Multimedia-User_Guide_Release_24.1 has no mention of H.265 encoding and only mentions H.264 encoding.
- What are the specific HEVC/H.265 encode capabilities of Tegra X1 processors?
- Is H.265 with input of 3840x2160, 30fps, 8 bit, YCbCr 4:2:0, supported?
- If so, what output bit rates?
- What is the % processor load for such an encoding case?
- Is H.265 with input of 3840x2160, 60fps, 8 bit, YCbCr 4:2:0, supported?
- Is H.265 with input of 3840x2160, 60fps, 10 bit, YCbCr 4:2:0, supported?