Tegrastats monitoring

Hello,

I would like to get more explaination about the log in tegrastats. When I run $ sudo tegrastats, I have the following log:

In this image you can see the usage of RAM, etc… BUT what I need to see, is the power consumption of:

• GPU
  • Both DLA (DLA0 and DLA1)
  • Total power consumption of all the Jetson AGX Orin board.

NOTE:

1. Apparently tegrastats doesn’t show the total ammount of power so maybe we have to calculate it. So could you please tell me how to calculate it from the values up in the image. According tho this, the total power is close to the sum of GPU, CPU and 5V0 so :
    Total power = VDD_GPU_SOC + VDD_CPU_CV + VIN_SYS_5V0. Is that correct?
    what about VDDQ_VDD2_1V8AO ? and how to see DLA power comsumption?

2. What is NC is used for ? if you look here you will see that it is for No Connection. Is it always 0 ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regard,
Harry

1 Like

Sorry for the late response, our team will do the investigation and provide suggestions soon. Thanks

1 Like

As listed in tegrastats info, it can only shows power of VDD_GPU_SOC (GPU+SOC), VDD_CPU_CV (CPU+CV), VIN_SYS_5V0 (I/O ports), VDDQ_VDD2_1V8AO (VDDQ+1V8AO). All are module internal power rails. There is no separated DLA data. The total power consumption (module + carrier) needs customer to measure (using external power supply value) based on use case.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.