Tesla K20Xm Remote Desktop Acceleration

System Setup:
HP DL380 G6 - XenServer 7.2
Teala K20Xm Whole GPU Passthrough to Windows VM - Windows 10 / Windows Server 2012 R2

DRIVERS:
340.84-quadro-tesla-grid-winserv2008-2008r2-2012-64bit-international-whql
442.50-tesla-desktop-winserver-2012r2-64bit-international

Hello, I have got a couple of these Tesla cards and have been trying to set them up in order to be used with Parsec (A remote game streaming program).
So far I have tried on Windows 7, 10 and Windows Server 2012. Following the steps which can be found here: Headless Parsec Streaming on GPU's without graphics outputs! - Guides and Tutorials - Linus Tech Tips
This involves using cmd to set the card to GOM ‘All on mode’ and then Setting the card to WDDM mode. As soon as I do this, I am unable to connect to the Virtual Machine via remote desktop, chrome remote desktop or via the XenCenter Console.
My question is. Can the Tesla K20Xm Card be used for Remote Desktop acceleration or graphics applications such as games via remote desktop or parsec?

Hi

Not sure why you’re trying to use a GPU that’s nearly 9 years old and has been long discontinued?

A far easier alternative would have been to buy a slightly more modern Quadro GPU and used the free Quadro drivers from NVIDIAs website. An M2000 (Maxwell) or P2000 (Pascal) would be a far better choice than a K20 and will work out of the box without having to try and play around with WDDM or anything else.

Regards

MG