The start offset for MB1_BCT_b partition does not match: 720896(gpt) != 21495808(flash.idx) error in Image-Based OTA Update

I am trying to upgrade another NX’s L4T using OTA package ( Image-Based OTA Update ) which i have created, while creating the OTA package i replaced the system.img with the image of my NX system following these links: link1, link2. Basically doing

sudo ./flash.sh -r -k APP -G backup.img jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-emmc mmcblk0p1
sudo rm bootloader/system.img
sudo mv backup.img bootloader/system.img

I had flashed my nx using SDKManager and used it’s JetPack_5.0.2_Linux_JETSON_XAVIER_NX_TARGETS for creating the OTA package.

The BASE_BSP = 32.7.2 and TARGET_BSP = 35.1. Now when i run OTA update on the other device using sudo ./nv_ota_start.sh /dev/mmcblk0 /ota/ota_payload_package.tar.gz i get the following error after some time:

The start offset for MB1_BCT_b partition does not match: 720896(gpt) != 21495808(flash.idx)
Partition MB1_BCT_b is missing or does not match in the ota index file, please check it
Error when checking boot device

We cannot reproduce your error.

Is this a NV devkit or some custom board from other vendor?

This is the NV devkit.

Hi,

Please check if this is same issue as your case. If so, please dump the same file too.

Also, please confirm if your previous installation was on nvme too.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.