Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson)
• DeepStream Version:6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only):4.6
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
When the cpu occupation is very high, such as 98%,
I run deepstream by loading local video file, the output is OK. You can see the result as following.
But when I run deepstream by pulling rtsp stream, there are some chaos in output. You can see the result as following.
At the same time, when I use gst-launch-1.0 to pull rtsp stream, the result also OK.
The command is:
gst-launch-1.0 -e rtspsrc location=rtsp://192.168.170.190/cbd/4K_4.h264 protocols=tcp ! rtph264depay ! h264parse ! mp4mux ! filesink location=./camera.mp4
The result is:
How to solve this issue?
Could you give me some hints?