Tracker does not work with Deepstream 6.0 in docker

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

**• Hardware Platform T4
**• DeepStream Version 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 11.4
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

I pulled image with a command sudo docker pull nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream:6.0-samples. Then I created a container from the image but after I built deepstream-app inside the container, I have an error aiming to run the sample with tracker. I noticed that /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/lib does not contain tracker related so files. Did I miss something needed to install tracker functionality?

I’ve checked nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream:6.0-samples container, /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/lib/libnvds_nvmultiobjecttracker.so exists. Please check again.

That’s fine but how can I have libnvds_nvdcf.so also. Should I copy and paste is separately?

The library is already in the container. There is a huge change with nvtracker in DS 6.0. libnvds_nvdcf.so is not in use with DS 6.0 any longer.

https://docs.nvidia.com/metropolis/deepstream/dev-guide/text/DS_plugin_gst-nvtracker.html

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.