Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
**• Hardware Platform T4
**• DeepStream Version 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 11.4
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I pulled image with a command sudo docker pull nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream:6.0-samples. Then I created a container from the image but after I built deepstream-app inside the container, I have an error aiming to run the sample with tracker. I noticed that /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/lib does not contain tracker related so files. Did I miss something needed to install tracker functionality?