Train error for rlg_hydra.py

I get the following error when trying to train the model as in the instructions in GitHub - pairlab/leibnizgym: IsaacGym environment for Trifinger robot training section:
[Error] [carb] [Plugin: libcarb.gym.plugin.so] Could not load the dynamic library from /workspace7/isaacgym/python/isaacgym/_bindings/linux-x86_64/libcarb.gym.plugin.so. Error: /lib64/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.27’ not found (required by /workspace7/isaacgym/python/isaacgym/_bindings/linux-x86_64/libcarb.gym.plugin.so)
[Warning] [carb] Potential plugin preload failed: /workspace7/isaacgym/python/isaacgym/_bindings/linux-x86_64/libcarb.gym.plugin.so
Setting GYM_USD_PLUG_INFO_PATH to /workspace7/isaacgym/python/isaacgym/_bindings/linux-x86_64/usd/plugInfo.json
Importing module ‘rlgpu_37’ (/workspace7/isaacgym/python/isaacgym/_bindings/linux-x86_64/rlgpu_37.so)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “scripts/rlg_hydra.py”, line 9, in
from leibnizgym.utils.rlg_train import run_rlg_hydra
File “/workspace7/leibnizgym/leibnizgym/utils/rlg_train.py”, line 10, in
from rlgpu.utils.config import set_np_formatting, set_seed
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘rlgpu’

The LeibnizGym Trifinger repo currently runs with Isaac Gym Preview 2. Please make sure you have IG Preview 2 installed in your environment (e.g. running pip install -e . from the IG python folder). Alternatively, you can check out the Trifinger task in the IsaacGymEnvs repo (GitHub - NVIDIA-Omniverse/IsaacGymEnvs: Isaac Gym Reinforcement Learning Environments), which works with the latest IG Preview 3 (you’ll also have to first install IG Preview 3 in your environment).

Hi Kelly,
Thanks for your help, where can I find the Isaac Gym Preview 2?
I believe the one in the link provides version 3.
Also, I am able to train the Trifinger task with the IsaacGymEnvs
repo, and would like to do the same with the LeibnizGym.