• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GTX 1070 MaxQ
• DeepStream Version nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream:5.0-dp-20.04-devel
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 188.8.131.52
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 440.82
Hi, I’m trying to follow this official tutorial provided from Nvidia on getting started with Deepstream 5.0
However following the steps, i get an error
/usr/src/tensorrt/bin/trtexec: No such file or directory
Can somone assist me with -
- What setup environment was the blog post written with?
- What is the right way to setup trtexec?
I see you try with triton server, then you need to use docker container, nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream:5.0-dp-20.04-triton, which have tensorrt installed. and the tutorial is not for specific platform. the script is to download all the required open source models as well as converting the provided Caffe and UFF models to a TensorRT engine file.
Thanks amycao, it would be great if the original blog post could mention the above things, as that could save alot of time for absolute beginners like myself, who are new to the topic of Intelligent Video Analytics
Hi,I enter in [nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream:5.0-dp-20.04-triton]container, still can’t find trtexec.Can you give me trtexec path.Thanks