TX2 Carrier Board and Enclosure?

Looking around the internet for carrier boards w/ enclosures for the Jetson TX2 the only thing we’ve found is the Jetson Mate from Seeed. It’s okay, but not ideal as it has four slots for Jetson boards where we only need one and also has a really annoying bright rainbow LED fan on top of it that can’t be turned off. I’m not finding much else when searching the web. I’m wondering if anyone can suggest something?

No idea, may other developers help to provide their suggestions.

Hi Terence,

Are you looking for something on par with the Devkit(+enclosure), or something more ruggedized?

We have a bunch of complete hardware systems for all Jetsons except Nano. (Jetson SoM, carrier, enclosure), see here for more details: https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/community/jetson-partner-products?t1_partner=Syslogic&t1_supported-jetson=TX2

There you will also find the offerings of other manufacturers.

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Are you looking for something on par with the Devkit(+enclosure), or something more ruggedized?

Ruggedized is not a requirement. It seems Syslogic’s enclosures are more meant for ruggedized use. We’re looking for something more on par with the Devkit + enclosure.

We have a bunch of complete hardware systems for all Jetsons except Nano. (Jetson SoM, carrier, enclosure), see here for more details: Jetson Partner Hardware Products | NVIDIA Developer There you will also find the offerings of other manufacturers.

I’ve looked through a number of these in the list you’ve linked to and unfortunately it’s frequently impossible to find the product and a purchase location. For example, from that list you’ve linked to I’ve found this Avermedia enclosure but when clicking on the “Where to buy” link it gives links to Amazon and B&H where when clicking on those links simply takes you to Amazon (or B&H) where it lists all Avermedia products it has available, none of which are the actual case I’m looking for.

I posted here hoping someone else with similar requirements as mine has found a case that works.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.