Unable to transmit video from jetson nano to my laptop

What I want to do:
I want to complete the Hello AI World course using my windows 10 laptop and a jetson nano and I want to transmit live video from jetson nano to my laptop.

What I have done:

1. I have connect the jetson nano and my laptop using ssh via port 22;
  2. A Logitech webcam has been connected to the jetson nano by usb cable and it can be detected;
  3. I have installed the GStreamer and set the environment variable according to this website Installing on Windows
    Question:
    What should I do next? The code provided in jetson-inference/aux-streaming.md at master · dusty-nv/jetson-inference · GitHub asks us to enter “gst-launch-1.0 -v udpsrc port=1234
    caps = “application/x-rtp, media=(string)video, clock-rate=(int)90000, encoding-name=(string)H264, payload=(int)96” !
    rtph264depay ! decodebin ! videoconvert ! autovideosink” into the terminal, but it doesn’t work for my window 10 system.
    When I enter “video-viewer --input-codec=h264 rtp://:22”, the jetson nano gives this response “video-viewer: failed to capture video frame”. I am confused about what can I do.

Hi,
Please try steps in FAQ and check if you see camera preview by connecting Jetson Nano to a TV:
Jetson Nano FAQ
Q: I have a USB camera. How can I launch it on Jetson Nano?

If the steps work, you may try to set input stream to V4L2 camera and output stream to RTSP stream. And then you should be able to open VLC player on Windows and receive the RTSP stream. You may also refer to steps in FAQ:
Q: Is there any example of running RTSP streaming?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.