Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): Jetson Xavier
• DeepStream Version : Latest
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only):5.1
• TensorRT Version:Latest
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only):Latest
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I have implemented segmentation in deepstream now i want to convert segmentation mask in to boundary how i will do ,I am attaching an image for understanding.
There is no such algorithm in DeepStream. You can implement the algorithm by yourself.
Thanks for the quick relay ,can you please give me a tip ,from which point of code we can start
This is not DeepStream or Nvidia related. Please google by yourself.
Thanks for the response can you please help me out that in which part of DEEPSTREAM CODE we can get the boundary .Thanks in advance
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks
There is no such algorithm in DeepStream.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.