Usage of deepstream-test4-app with USB camera

I would like to use the deepstream-test4-app with USB camera through kafka server but, we need to set <H.264 filename> as default.
So, how can I utilize the deepstream-test4-app with USB camera through kafka server? Is it just only for H.264 file?

thanks

Do you mean the USB camera is connected with kafka server and you want to use the remote camera as the input of deepstream pipeline?

Can you provide basic information of your platform?
• Hardware Platform (GPU)
**• DeepStream Version: **
• TensorRT Version
**• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version **

Do you mean the USB camera is connected with kafka server and you want to use the remote camera as the input of deepstream pipeline?
➡No, I do not. I would like to physically connect the USB camera with TX2 Devkit while using deepstream-test4-app and then send some data gotten by the camera to kafka server.

**• Hardware Platform (GPU) : Jetson TX2
**• DeepStream Version : deepstream 5.0 DP
**• TensorRT Version : 7.1.3.0
**• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version : Jetpack 4.4(L4T 32.4.3)

To use USB camera with gstreamer, you can refer to:
https://docs.nvidia.com/jetson/archives/l4t-archived/l4t-3243/index.html#page/Tegra%2520Linux%2520Driver%2520Package%2520Development%2520Guide%2Faccelerated_gstreamer.html%23wwpID0E0ZQ0HA

If it works, you can replace the source in deepstream-test4-app

I referred to the URL you gave to me and then I made H264 file with the command in the attachment. After that, I could not run the deepstream-test4-app with the H264 file.
Could you please tell me how I am able to solve this problem?
gstreamer_command.txt (319 Bytes)

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

What is your problem? Do you mean deepstream-test4-app can not work with h264 file? What is the error? Have you tried our sample h264 file? The deepstream-test4-app is open source, you can try to debug it.