Use Factory with Orbit

Hello everyone,
I am relatively new to the omniverse, Isaac sim and orbit.
I am interested in using the factory project Factory. I also found out that factory is now available in Omniverse Isaac Sim GitHub - NVIDIA-Omniverse/OmniIsaacGymEnvs: Reinforcement Learning Environments for Omniverse Isaac Gym.

My first question is if it is possible to use factory with orbit?
Factory offers 3 main contributions:

1. Methods for simulating contact-rich interactions, including a novel GPU-based
    synthesis of SDF-based collisions, contact reduction, and a Gauss-Seidel solver, → This is the critical part. It is not obvious where to find those methods and how to extract them to orbit

2. High-quality assets, robot controllers, and Gym-style learning environments for robotic assembly, and → Done by using convert_urdf.py tool from orbit and converting the factory urdf assets to usd and successfully loading them with orbit

3. Proof-of-concept RL policies for robots performing contact-rich tasks, namely nut-and-bolt assembly. → Orbit also has the same ready-to-use RL policies

The last two contributions are no problem but I am struggling to move the methods from the first contribution to orbit.

In the short video on the factory website they show their contributions on the first slide.

There they mention that these methods are included in PhysX, which now leads to my second question:
Are the methods implemented in PhisX and now a fixed component of PhisX?
Cause I couldn’t find hints for contact-rich interactions, SDF-based collisions or a Gauss-Seidel solver in the factory project anywhere. And in the PhysxCfg in orbit I can choose between two solver types. The Projective Gauss-Seidel and the Truncated Fauss-Seidel.

It would be great if someone here knew more and could help me out.