Video Codec SDK not work...

I’m trying Video Codec SDK for the first time.
I’m interested to speed up H264 decoding.
I’ve installed the SDK, also the CUDA SDK, etc.
Everything seems to works fine. I’ve rebuilt all the sample code from CUDA SDK and Video Codec SDK.
I’ve also rebuilt ffmpeg… everything without problem.
BUT when I try to use the nvidia codec don’t work. I’ve tried with ffmpeg, with Video Codec SDK samples, etc.
The cuvidCtxLockCreate function fail every time with a random error value.

Example: ./AppDec -i fidevofile.mp4
GPU in use: TITAN RTX
Decode with demuxing.
[INFO ][15:15:10] Media format: QuickTime / MOV (mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2)
NvDecoder : cuvidCtxLockCreate(&m_ctxLock, cuContext) returned error -28132144 at …/…/NvCodec/NvDecoder/NvDecoder.cpp:561

Example: ./AppDec -i fidevofile.mp4
GPU in use: TITAN RTX
Decode with demuxing.
[INFO ][15:19:42] Media format: QuickTime / MOV (mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2)
NvDecoder : cuvidCtxLockCreate(&m_ctxLock, cuContext) returned error -1796916016 at …/…/NvCodec/NvDecoder/NvDecoder.cpp:561

Etc…

Honestly, I don’t know where can be the problem.

Someone can support me?

Thank you very much

i have same problems!Gpu:2070 super

The problem was very simple!
The libnvcuvid.so and libnvidia-encode.so libraries were in path !!!
I’ve removed this two library from library seach path and now every think work fine.

From nVidia README:

Stub libraries (libnvcuvid.so and libnvidia-encode.so) have been included as part of the SDK package, in order to aid development of applications on systems where the NVIDIA driver has not been installed. The sample applications in the SDK will link against these stub libraries as part of the build process. However, users need to ensure that the stub libraries are not referenced when running the sample applications. A driver compatible with this SDK needs to be installed in order for the sample applications to work correctly.

A slightly more significant error message would have been very useful !!!

thanks,it’s works.