What happened to wrnch?

Hi, I was wondering if there is any alternative to wrnch ai after they were bought by Hinge health? It looks like all the documentation for this product can’t be used now. https://developer.nvidia.com/blog/nvidia-ai-generating-motion-capture-animation-without-hardware-or-motion-data/

We are working on some alternatives to the Wrnch connector and, as you can see by the link you referenced, our Motion Capture technology has come a long way and we definitely want it accessible inside Omniverse.

2 Likes

Hi,

Having got excited about the prospects of using wrnch. I was very disappointed to see that we can no longer use this software/technology for Omniverse.

I’m sure there will be lots of potential creators like myself who are waiting for the alternative.

Please advise on what the potentials are? Or is there a solution already in place?

Nvidia should create its own and make it part of the Omniverse suite. Even by sub-licensing from Wrnch?

Hello,

Is there an alternative for motion capture yet? Is there thought to incorporating the camera capture from Rokoko?

There is now an extension for MOVE.AI in the extension manager.