What is the color space format of the output of Jetson tx1 h264 decoder?

Hi everyone.
I recently started developing filters for Jetson tx1 platform using GStreamer-1.0. In order to create simple video filter I need to know what is the color space format of the omxh264dec decoder output. I hope I expressed question correctly, please don’t mind if I sound little confusing, I am new to GStreamer and Jetson. I think Jetson uses dedicated hardware for h264 decoding, so if thats true can you tell what is the color space format? I assume possible formats could be NV12 or YUV420.
Thanks in advance! :)

It outputs NV12. Included in the Multimedia User Guide (http://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/dlc/l4t-multimedia-guide-24-1) are example pipelines using accelerated nvvidconv colorspace conversion element:

gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=640x480_30p.mp4 ! qtdemux ! queue  
! h264parse ! omxh264dec ! nvvidconv ! 'video/x-raw, format=(string)UYVY'
! xvimagesink –e

nvvidconv accepts I420, UYVY, and NV12 inputs. Output formats are I420 and UYVY (the example above uses UYVY).

To find information about a particular element, run gst-inspect (or gst-inspect-1.0) with the element name.

Thank you dusty, very much!
Yes, I know, I am using gst-inspect-1.0 to get info about elements, but I couldn’t find infor about output format of the decoder.