where are the coresponding folders on cuda6.0?

On CUDA 4.0 there are the following two folders:

cuda/cuda_sdk/C/common/inc
cuda/cuda_sdk/C/lib

Where are the coresponding folders in CUDA 6.0?

Starting with CUDA 5 and beyond, the SDK “Samples” were reorganized and partially re-written. If you are looking for source code and libraries like shrUtil and cutil, these are no longer part of the samples distribution. This change was covered in the CUDA 5 release notes:

• Prior to CUDA 5.0, CUDA Sample projects referenced a utility library with header and source files called cutil. This has been removed with the CUDA Samples in CUDA 5.0, and replaced with header files found in CUDA Samples\v5.0\C\common\inc helper_cuda.h, helper_cuda_gl.h, helper_cuda_drvapi.h, helper_functions.h, helper_image.h, helper_math.h, helper_string.h, and helper_timer.h These files provide utility functions for CUDA device initialization, CUDA error checking, string parsing, image file loading and saving, and timing functions. The CUDA Samples projects no longer have references and dependencies to cutil, and will now use these helper functions going forward.

Hi man,
In CMakeLists.txt file,
find_package(CUDA 6.0 REQUIRED) will result in the following error. What should I do to overcome this issue?

CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindCUDA.cmake:599 (message):
CUDA_BUILD_EMULATION is not supported in version 3.1 and onwards. You must
disable it to proceed. You have version 6.0.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
CMakeLists.txt:66 (find_package)

– Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
make: *** [cmake_check_build_system] Error 1

Before find_package(CUDa 6.0 REQUIRED) in CMakeLists.txt file,
I have added: set(CUDA_BUILD_EMULATION OFF CACHE BOOL “enable emulation mode”), but I still got above issue.

a simple:

set(CUDA_BUILD_EMULATION OFF)

should work… not sure why you’re adding the rest.