Where is deepstream smart video record relevant code

Hi, i am interested in the deepstream smart video record, and i download the DeepStream 5.0.1 for Jetson SDK .tar, but after i extract the .tar, i didn’t see any title relative to smart video record in the folder : deepstream_sdk_v5.0.1_jetson/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/sources/apps/sample_apps, can any one tell me where it is, thanks !

There is no seperated sample for smart recording. Please refer to deepstream_sdk_v5.0.1_jetson/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-app/

The interface document is Smart Video Record — DeepStream 6.1.1 Release documentation

Hi, @Fiona.Chen, i am following README under deepstream-app folder, at the step of make, it occurs some errors :

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lnvdsgst_meta
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lnvds_meta
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lnvdsgst_helper
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lnvdsgst_smartrecord
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lnvds_utils
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lnvds_msgbroker
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:60: recipe for target 'deepstream-app' failed
make: *** [deepstream-app] Error 1

Could you please give me some tips to solve it ?

Is your SDK installed successfully? Please check the folder /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/libs
You need to following instruction Quickstart Guide — DeepStream 6.1.1 Release documentation to install your SDK. Please do not copy the source codes directly.

Not yet, you remind me ! I am too hurry to try the deepstream_app… I will install it later.
By the way, is there more tutorials or demos about smart record ? I want to have a intuitive sense.

No more. The codes in deepstream-app is enough