Where to get Tegra Mutlimedia API R32.4.0

Hi,

I am in a bit of a pickle.
I would like to install Tegra Multimedia API R32.4.0 onto the Jetson NX, however i unable to find the R32.4.0 version.

The reason why I would like to install the R32.4.0 version is: i have a leopard imaging camera that works with the R32.4.0 version and not the R32.4.2 version. I have checked with leopard imaging and they do not have the tegra_multimedia_api R32.4.0.

Could you provide a link to the deb file to download and install?

Best regards,
Louis

Hi,
Please install it through SDKManager. It is included in SDK Comonents.
After the installation, it is in

/usr/src/jetson_multimedia_api/

Hi,

The SDKManager do not have version R32.4.0 as you can see from the attached image

And the reason why is : i have a leopard imaging camera that works with the R32.4.0 version and not the R32.4.2 version. I have checked with leopard imaging and they do not have the tegra_multimedia_api R32.4.0.

I have tried to manually copy the jetson_multimedia_api from R32.4.2 and build it in R32.4.0 and the camera works for awhile and i get these errors.

SYNC_IOC_FENCE_INFO ioctl failed with 9
(Argus) Error BadParameter: Unable to get fd (in src/eglstream/ImageImpl.cpp, function copyToNvBuffer(),
line 467)
NvRmChannelSubmit: NvError_IoctlFailed with error code 22
NvRmPrivFlush: NvRmChannelSubmit failed (err = 196623, SyncPointIdx = 390, SyncPointValue = 0)
fence_set_name ioctl failed with 22
NvRmPrivFlush: NvRmChannelSubmit failed (err = 196623, SyncPointIdx = 391, SyncPointValue = 0)
(Argus) Error InsufficientMemory:  (propagating from src/eglstream/ImageImpl.cpp, function copyToNvBuffer(), line 513)
NvRmPrivFlush: NvRmChannelSubmit failed (err = 196623, SyncPointIdx = 392, SyncPointValue = 0)

Best regards,
Louis

Hi,
r32.4.2 is a formal release, but not a developer preview. We will have next production release r32.4.3.

r32.4.0 is limited pre-release and there is no package of jetson_multimedia_api samples. Please note this.