Wide angle, Night vision camera for Jetson Nano

Hi guys,

I am looking to buy a wide angle(~120 degree fov) and night vision capable MIPI CSI camera. Where do I start looking?

Thanks in advance.

You could search for any camera that is marketed for Raspberry Pi’s since they use the same interface.

Here’s an example of one that meets your specifications:
[url]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DPNDP6R/[/url]

We have listed our 2 night vision MIPI CSI cameras.

e-CAM30_CUNANO is a 3.4 MP 2 lane MIPI CSI-2 custom lens camera board for NVIDIA® Jetson NANO™ developer Kit. This camera is based on 1/3" inch AR0330 CMOS Image sensor from ON Semiconductor® with 2.2 µm pixel.

e-CAM21_CUTX2 is a 2MP Ultra-Lowlight 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 camera board for NVIDIA® Jetson TX2/TX1 developer kit. This camera is based on 1/2.8" SONY IMX290 CMOS Sensor, one of the most popular Sony’s STARVIS® sensor.

There are two versions of Raspi Cam. The 5MP one is the V1, 8MP one the v2. I tested both on raspi and Jetson nano, The v2 works on both boards, but the v1 doesn’t work on my Jetson Nano.

Does the V1 not work on Jetson Nano? How do I ensure I am not missing something here.

Did you manage to solve this? I think I have a V1 as well and it does not show up under /dev/ on the jetson nano.

You can try our v1 driver posted in this thread.