we have a strange issue with our XenApp 7.15 LTSR environment and a NVIDIA M60 graphic card in passthrough mode:
- When connected through RDP or ICA we get a flickering, that lasts about 1 second, when opening Windows Explorer windows.
- This happens only when the GPU is attached to the VM and the NVIDIA driver is in use.
- It does not happen when the NVIDIA driver is not installed.
The NVIDIA support has been useless so far (as well as very rude), I was wondering whether anyone has experienced the same issue here.
Concerning the environment, we run:
- VMware ESX 5.5 Update 3
- NVIDIA GRID M60 in passthrough mode (the only mode supported on this ESX Version)
- Xenapp 7.15 LTSR installed on a Windows 2012 R2 VDA, with all the Windows patches installed
- NVIDIA GRID driver for Windows version 385.90
- NVIDIA GRID Virtual Workstation licenses
- The GPU is configured in graphic mode on ESX
- We publish server based Desktops
Hope someone can help.