Is the below scenario feasible with TX1/TX2?
- I have two camera streams coming from a single source
- This single source is connected to CSI-A (or any other CSi ports)
- Each stream is distinguished using Virtual channel (VC) ID in packet header. Say 0 & 1
- Camera stream with VC0 is directed to Pixel Parser A(PPA) & camera stream with VC1 is directed to Pixel Parser B (PPB).
If this is possible,
- Can all this configuration be done via dtb (E.g: mapping VC with PPA & PPB)?
- Is the usage concept like /dev/video0 is mapped to PPA and /dev/video1 mapped to PPB?