[525.x] Cannot set third monitor to maximum Hz and one of the monitors does not start after suspend. RTX3060 Mobile

My configuration:
Ubuntu 22.04
Laptop Lenovo Legion 5 Pro
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060

After i update from 470.x to 525.x cannot run set my third monitor to maximum refresh rate (165Hz). The internal monitor of the laptop seems to work fine. The second monitor which is 75Hz works fine.
The only way to get the monitor to maximum refresh rate is to connect second monitor directly to the laptop HDMI port. At this moment i’m using Lenovo Essential Thunderbolt 3 docking station with USB Type C connected to my laptop. I’m using Discrete Graphics Mode, so no APU here.
nvidia-bug-report-low_hz_monitor.log.gz (701.3 KB)

Also after suspend one of the monitors does not start at all. Some times the Dell Monitor some times the Lenovo monitor does not start.
nvidia-bug-report-monitor_not_start.log.gz (1.2 MB)

And the third problem here is, the brightness control is working but there is 2 different values from /sys/class/backlight/nvidia_0/actual_brightness and /sys/class/backlight/nvidia_0/brightness.
actual_brigtness has value from 1 to 10 and brightness has values from 1 to 100. This reflects the brightness control slider (i think so this is the reason…) and if the slider goes to 10% the brightness is reset to maximum.
Both of the values are updated by the slider, but it seems to be inconsistent, 7 on the actual_brightness is equal to 90 on brightness value.

Maybe this could be helpful, if i try to set to maximum refresh rate from nvidia-settings this message appear:
Screenshot from 2023-01-11 21-22-34
Dell Monitor is connected via DisplayPort (this is the monitor i cannot set to maximum refresh rate), Lenovo Monitor is connected via HDMI.

This rather seems to be an issue with the dock, it only gets recognized ~15 seconds after resume. Please check for a firmware update for it.

Latest firmware version already installed.
To be honest, I’m most interested in being able to set the maximum refresh rate on all monitors at the moment. For the rest, I hope the logs I gave you will help solve a possible problems/issues.
I does not want to go back to 470 becase there if i’m using some 3D application allot of lag start to appear when i start resize/move the window of the application. Some times i have to wait about 3-4-5 seconds to unfreeze the UI.
On windows everything seems to work fine. But… my Windows is only for gaming. Can’t do my work there :/

On every other version of the drivers the brightness control does not work at all. Need to switch to dynamic graphics where i have some other problems, like lagging 3d applications and some times the internal monitor turns off (or the brightness is set to 0 and cannot change it back, have to reboot)