After installing nvidia driver on Deepin 20.6 I am unable to see a second screen

I installed deepin 20.6 recently and my laptop has RTX 3060 graphics card. However, I am unable to resolve the issues with a secondary monitor display. At first I was only seeing display on laptop screen but after creating xconfig using a command that Nvidia provided I can see the display on the extended monitor but now the main laptop screen is black.

Please run nvidia-bug-report.sh as root and attach the resulting nvidia-bug-report.log.gz file to your post.

nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (500.3 KB)
Here’s the report

Please delete /etc/X11/xorg.conf, then follow this:
https://forums.developer.nvidia.com/t/no-hdmi-from-laptop-rtx-2060-uhd-630/219565/2?u=generix

I followed the procedure. It duplicates the laptop screen to the extended monitor and I am unable to change the resolution of the extended monitor. Moreover, half the extended monitor shows black screen.

Please create a new nvidia-bug-report.log in the current state.

nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (342.5 KB)
here’s the report

[     7.425] (EE) modeset(0): [DRI2] No driver mapping found for PCI device 0x8086 / 0x9a60
[     7.425] (EE) modeset(0): Failed to initialize the DRI2 extension.

Don’t exactly know why this is happening, might be that your kernel/firmware/mesa is too old for the 11th gen intel gpu. Is is possible to upgrade that?
Also, please post the output of

sudo cat /sys/module/nvidia_drm/parameters/modeset

I don’t think the update is possible, everything is on its latest version.

Verification Successful
Y

That’s bad. You could try using the liquorix kernel for deepin and then update the firmware manually.

So I was able to fix the issues without the need to do all those steps. Deepin driver manager software resolved the issue.