Application does not run from startup on Jetson Nano Production

For the development kit, my application runs fine on the startup program. However, it could not run on the production board (nothing shows up after power cycle).
I have create a .desktop file for my app. The desktop file could run on the development kit but not on the production board.
The application runs fine on a terminal on both system.
Please help.

Are you sure the production board and devkit are using the same jetpack version? Also, are you sure the devkit does not install any extra tool?

Such problem may not be from the board itself because the only difference between these two modules are the device tree, which is related to the low level configuration. Also, production module can work on devkit too if your devkit board is a b01 sku.

No, the production board and devkit are using the different jetpack version.
The production board is 32.4.4-20201016124427.
Devkit: 32.4.3-20200625213809 and 32.3.1-20191209225816.
Also, application is developed on one devkit. It is deployed and runs fine on another fresh devkit but not on a fresh production board (fine on the terminal though).
We also modify few command to “turn on” SD card on the production board.
Hope that you have a solution for us.

Please align the jetpack version first. Also, I am not sure if .desktop is supported or not.

You can try to move to systemd service or other tool to let it run from the start.