Audio2face blendshape export to cc morph stops at 100% with no json files

I’ve followed the tutorial on Reallusion’s youtube channel to a tee, but can’t seem to get the json files for the face, tongue and export tuner. Has anyone encountered the same issue?

Hi @grapelemonswirl can you share a link to the tutorial you’re following?

For sure! Here’s the tutorial I was following

I was just able to import the json files successfully. Is it possible your json files are not correct?

Can you share your json files?

I can’t share them because I can’t get them; I’ve followed the steps to a tee, and right at the step when I try to export with the reallusion plug, the process starts, goes to a 100% and then just stops, doesn’t close or give any feedback. It also says that the json files have been set under C/Users/…/kit/shared/capture but the capture partition doesn’t exist.

Not to mention that importing my own audio is a challenge. I’ve seen another poster have issues with this, tried their fix of changing the wav bitrate, it worked once and then never again.

can you share your audio file so I can test on my end?

Course, this is the file

0313.zip (2.1 MB)

Though I’m still preoccupied about the json partition not being created, seems weird. Probably missing a very obvious thing, but can’t find what.

Hello, I was suffering from the same problem and thought I should post what solved it for me:

the default export location was the problem for me. i guess Audio2face couldn’t write to the documents folder on my C drive. I changed the export destination to one on my E: Drive, and it exported just fine

Like you, when I was trying to export the JSON files initially it was just stuck at 100 percent. hope that helps or you find a solution to your problem

2 Likes

For me the audio doesn’t show up in the Audio Player section. I renamed the file extension from .WAV to .wav and it showed up. Then exported json files and everything is exported properly.

@lh22344 has a good point. Sometimes if your username has something other than standard English letters it can’t use the path. @grapelemonswirl Do you have any special character in your username?

Thank you guys, the export now works! The audio I’m afraid still doens’t respond, so I’ll try to do it a bit different, and gotcha on the letters! I’m afraid the name and letters are normal and there’s no special characters.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.