I am trying to flash the TX2 for use with an Auvidea J100. Unfortunately, I am unable to get USB 3.0 working with the Auvidea firmware (https://auvidea.eu/firmware/) and the changes for USB 3.0 compatibility linked on the same page. I would be grateful if you could give me some pointers on how to properly flash the TX2 with the correct firmware for the J100 board. If you feel like one of my approaches (see below) is correct and I should provide more details, please let me know.
I tried the following approaches:
- Contact Auvidea support - seems to be as atrocious as reported by other users and hasn’t responded in 2 months
- Try to understand if any of my USB3.0 female A to Micro USB b is faulty - didn’t have any luck testing that though I doubt that that’s the case. Any idea how I could actually verify this?
- Only use Auvidea’s 2.1 and 2.2. firmware for the J100 (pretty trivial to setup, more or less copy a couple files, run ./apply_binaries.sh) - Result: all devices are detected as USB 2.0 (confirmed via lsusb -t showing 480MB/s)
- Use Auvidea’s 2.2 firmware for Jetpack 4.2.2 (at least that’s what the folder name suggests) combined with the USB 3.0 patch (see Auvidea’s firmware website) by compiling the sources included in Auvidea’s 2.2 firmware according to https://developer.ridgerun.com/wiki/index.php?title=Compiling_Jetson_TX2_source_code_L4T_32.1 with the USB 3.0 patch, copying over the *cfg files included in the USB3.0 patch into the Jetpack’s BCT folder - Result: tegrabct_v2 fails https://pastebin.com/JuSjeP11
- Compile L4t 32.1 from sources with USB3.0 patch only according to https://developer.ridgerun.com/wiki/index.php?title=Compiling_Jetson_TX2_source_code_L4T_32.1 and flashing with Jetpack 4.2 - Result: tegrabct_v2 fails: https://pastebin.com/JuSjeP11
Thanks a lot!