Auvidea J100 USB3.0 on TX2

Hey everyone,

I am trying to flash the TX2 for use with an Auvidea J100. Unfortunately, I am unable to get USB 3.0 working with the Auvidea firmware (Firmware – Auvidea) and the changes for USB 3.0 compatibility linked on the same page. I would be grateful if you could give me some pointers on how to properly flash the TX2 with the correct firmware for the J100 board. If you feel like one of my approaches (see below) is correct and I should provide more details, please let me know.

I tried the following approaches:

Thanks a lot!
Tino

Hi Tino,

I don’t have the answer for this issue, please get the support from Auvidea: Support – Auvidea

Thanks

Thanks for the reply!

I already tried to contact Auvidea’s support and am still trying to get in touch with them - but as others in this forum also observed, their support tends to be very slow or not respond at all. I was hoping that maybe one of the community members may know how to get USB 3.0 working.

If others with that board would specify which L4T/JetPack release was used, and which device tree and output from “cat /proc/cmdline” occurs, then it might be possible to figure it out from a successful J100 user’s content.

Beware though that any firmware added by Auvidea would be specific to the L4T/JetPack release. Possibly there is more than one revision of that board (I’ve never seen one, not sure), and there could be differences among revisions. One thing you want to be very careful about is to use the L4T/JetPack release the firmware was designed for, and this is actually the first thing I’d check.