• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): Jetson Orin NX 16GB
• DeepStream Version: 6.2
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only): 5.1.1 [L4T 35.3.1]
• TensorRT Version: 5.1.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only): 5.10.104-tegra
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs): questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing):
I installed the Graph execution engine for Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (ARM64 Jetson) using
sudo dpkg -i graph_composer-2.5.0_arm64.deb as instructed in GraphComposer_Getting_Started. However, this test command
container_ builder --help gives the following output:
bash: container_builder: command not found. And, the output of the command line
bash: composer: command not found. I used the find and whereis commands to find
container_builder without any results.
I found another tutorial about the container builder in the deepstream 6.2 tutorial. The
docker command works fine, and the test command passes. As for “5. Install Graph Composer package. Make sure container_builder executable binary is installed.”, how to install container_builder executable binary? Does it have anything to do with docker?
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
To summarize my questions.
- How to fix
container_builder --helpcommand to make its output consistent with the tutorial.
- How to fix
composercommand to make it meet expectations.
- How to install
container_builder executable binary, and how to install
container_builder executable binary? What is the connection with docker?