Blend Morphs Generator Errors

Following the video tutorials to create blend morphs for my custom head, but in the console, I receive this error:

[Error] [asyncio] [f:\omniverse\library\audio2face-2021.3.3\kit\python\lib\asyncio\base_events.py:1619] Task exception was never retrieved
future: <Task finished coro=<transfer_blendshapes() done, defined at f:\omniverse\library\audio2face-2021.3.3\exts\omni.kit.charTransfer\omni\kit\charTransfer\tools.py:265> exception=RuntimeError(‘Accessed invalid null prim’)>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “f:\omniverse\library\audio2face-2021.3.3\exts\omni.kit.charTransfer\omni\kit\charTransfer\tools.py”, line 354, in transfer_blendshapes
if world_outPrim.HasAttribute(“xformOp:translate”):
RuntimeError: Accessed invalid null prim

Only the browLowerL_01 mesh is created in the stage.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi @cgjd18, seems like this is related to the prim name path. I guess your custom head has some naming issue that is not compatible to the current code.
Can you screen capture the stage view of your working stage? or attach the .usd file of your custom head, so we can check it out?

Hey Yseol,

Sure thing here is the USD file I was working on when the problem came up:

prof_head_only_base_markup.usd (16.9 MB)

Thanks!

Hi @cgjd18, I found what caused the issue.

If you follow this way, it will work. Start a new scene → +MALE TEMPLATEdrag&drop your head asset into stage view → follow the blendshape generation process (as in the tutorial video). Please see the attached image of the successful blendshape transfer.

In your scene, it seems like you first open your head asset file → +MALE TEMPLATE → follow the blendshape generation process. In this case, the tool makes that error due to prim name (currently right under the World)

We will fix the code to handle this case in the next release.

1 Like

Hi @yseol . That’s is great to see! Thank you for your help!

Hi. I’m having the same problem.
I did try to follow your method by creating a “New Stage” > + Skin Template > Drag&Drop head file but I keep getting new errors.

Could you please help me out on this?

Hi @yeonj , can you please send your latest Audio2Face log file which can be found here: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\.nvidia-omniverse\logs\Kit\Audio2Face