Booting with black screen and blinking cursor after prime select nvidia on ubuntu20.04.6

I tried to install the nvidia graphics driver in ubuntu20.04 with my RTX3050 4GB Laptop GPU and Intel Xe Graphics, and I finally managed to install the NvIdia-Driver-535 through “Software and Updates”, but when I switched to nvidia using prime-select, instead of displaying the login screen, the system started up with a black screen with a blinking cursor in the top left corner of the screen. I tried replacing gdm3 with lightdm, changing the version to nvidia-driver-525, using .run file installation, etc., but nothing worked. After that I have tried some of the solutions in this forum, but the problem still hasn’t been solved.
Please help me.
Here is my debug-report:
nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (256.6 KB)

20.04 is not a valid option for a 13th gen intel igpu, you’ll need a recent kernel and firmware to drive it
https://forums.developer.nvidia.com/t/no-boot-after-installing-nvidia-driver-ubuntu-20-04/285296/5?u=generix

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.