Bug: Busted menus and window location not remembered

Just updated from NSight 2022.2.1 to 2022.3. There is a bug in 2022.3

I have a triple monitor setup, with a left, center, and right monitor. The right monitor is the primary. They are all the same make and model, all using the default DPI, running at 1920x1080.

GPU: GTX 1080ti
Driver: 512.95

In version 2022.2, when opening the NSight app, if you move the App to another window and close it then, next time that you open the App, it will open in the last monitor in which it was closed. That is good. Version 2022.3 always opens up in the primary monitor; not good.

Further, when moving the main window of version 2022.3 to another (non-primary) monitor, the menus are busted. Opening a menu always places that menu dropdown on the primary monitor, regardless of the location of the window App. So, if you have the App opened in second monitor, and open a menu, the menu will be displayed on the first monitor.

Hello,

Thank you for using Nsight Graphics and I’m sorry you ran into this issue. We are aware of this issue and plan to get this issue resolved in an upcoming release.

Regards,

Hello,
A couple of months ago you reported this issue and I wanted to let you know that this issue has been addressed in Nsight Graphics 2022.3.1. We just released Nsight Graphics 2022.4.0 on 8/10/2022 so you may want to get the latest release to verify it resolves your issue. Thanks again for reporting your issue, and if you have any further comments, don’t hesitate to send in more feedback.
Thanks,