Button Block

I know there is a brief description in the user manual for the button block. But does anyone have an actual setup diagram for using a power and reset button attached to the button block, please?

Hi, which manual are you talking about? Please describe more detail on your question. Basically the Optional Button Header is reserved for the button design.

This manual: https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/dlc/jetson-nano-dev-kit-user-guide

Button Header J40

You may find this information on page 7 of JETSON NANO DEVELOPER KIT (you need to be logged into developer.nvidia).

I saw the manual. I don’t understard the diagram.

Do you mean the description of J40 in the manual? Shorting pin to GND will implement its function as said, so what’s your problem?

I guess my problem is I’m not an electrical engineer. Does the power on leads 1 & 2 require a toggle on, or a momentary on to function? On my switch do I just connect it to pins 1 & 2? What pins are used to disable auto power-on?

Never mind the last sentence, I guess you just jumper pins 7 & 8 to disable auto power-on.

A button is to short pins momentary, e.g. shorting pins 7 and 8 will disable auto power on, pins 1 and 2 will initiate power-on if auto power-on is disabled.

Can I measure the Voltage used by the board from j40 5V pin?and which pins are 5V and ground.

I don’t understand your question. There is no 5V supply pin on J40. Pin 2, 4, 6 are GND.