I would like to have a power switch for my Jetson Nano A02. For that,
- Short the J40 7-8 pin.
- Add a push button switch to J40 1-2.
— First Try —
- Now I connected my adapter (5V 4A) to the AC power, switch ON the AC power.
- Push the ON button on Jetson I just connected.
Jetson didn’t turn ON.
— Second Try —
- Now keeping my adapter turn on, I unplugged the adapter from jetson (barrel jack) and plugged it back.
- Push the ON button on Jetson.
Jetson turned ON.
Each time when I shut down and turn the AC power OFF, and then restart the AC power, Jetson stops turning ON. For restarting, I’ve to unplug the barrel jack and reconnect it physically. Because of this problem, I can’t use the Jetson for a project. Because each time the power goes, I’ve to go to Jetson and do this unplugging and plugging again.
Anybody have noticed this behavior?
Are there any remedies for it?
Any help is greatly appreciated.