- Per README file, after make, I issued commands to run the test5 example:
./deepstream-test5-app -c configs/test5_dec_infer-resnet_tracker_sgie_tiled_display_int8.txt -p 0
./deepstream-test5-app -c configs/test5_config_file_src_infer.txt -p 1
But I got following erros:
** ERROR: main:1451: Failed to set pipeline to PAUSED
ERROR from sink_sub_bin_sink2: Could not configure supporting library.
Debug info: gstnvmsgbroker.c(388): legacy_gst_nvmsgbroker_start (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:sink_sub_bin2/GstNvMsgBroker:sink_sub_bin_sink2:
unable to connect to broker library
ERROR from sink_sub_bin_sink2: GStreamer error: state change failed and some element failed to post a proper error message with the reason for the failure.
Debug info: gstbasesink.c(5265): gst_base_sink_change_state (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:sink_sub_bin2/GstNvMsgBroker:sink_sub_bin_sink2:
Failed to start
App run failed
Can you please advise how to fix the problem?
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) - RTX2080 dGPU
• DeepStream Version - 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) N/A
• TensorRT Version - 7.0
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only): 450.80
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)