Here it is.
I guess it has something to do with my VNC screen, but then I’m confused as to how I can use VNC and NVIDIA simultaneously.
nvidia-bug-report.7z (171 KB)
Here it is.
I guess it has something to do with my VNC screen, but then I’m confused as to how I can use VNC and NVIDIA simultaneously.
nvidia-bug-report.7z (171 KB)
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Centos 7, nvidia 740, and TigerVNC server not working together | 1 | 3697 | September 16, 2016 | |
| Unable to open nvidia settings on Fedora, "V-CONTROL extension not found on this Display." | 1 | 2121 | November 22, 2021 | |
| Nvidia driver - VNC and GLX Issue | 13 | 13206 | April 2, 2018 | |
| When I try to start vncserver on Jetson NX, I get an error | 1 | 1338 | June 21, 2021 | |
| Headless x11vnc + nvidai driver version 3.xx + rhel6.4 (centos 6.4) desktop background and panels li | 4 | 4283 | April 18, 2013 | |
| XFCE session doesn't render with "ForceCompositionPipeline = On" on Fedora 29 | 2 | 885 | November 8, 2018 | |
| Nvidia driver breaks Xvfb on RHEL 6 | 0 | 3700 | April 28, 2016 | |
| Headles VNC (VINO) only shows Nvidia logo | 5 | 2853 | November 12, 2020 | |
| [Bug] GTX 650 - Enabling ForceCompositionPipeline in xorg.conf disallows setting RandR gamma | 0 | 1045 | January 23, 2017 | |
| X11vnc with monitor turned off not working anymore after upgrade | 0 | 1022 | October 26, 2023 |