Cannot run Jetson Nano

Hello, I am using jetson nano of specifications Nvidia Maxwell Gpu, Quad Core ARM Cortex-A57 Processor and 4GB LPDDR4 Memory,

I tried to run my jetson nano by connecting it to hdmi and monitor but couldn’t get any display. Than I read the forums here and ran almost all the alternatives. I changed my vga to hdmi adapter, I tried it by connecting to hdmi to hdmi, changed the resolution although it is 4k. But none of the alternative solution worked for me and I assumed my there might be something wrong with my hdmi,

Next, I tried the headless mode following the guide posted on Nvidia’s page. But here I am not able to find the Com port. I am using Window10 as host.

Can you please figure me out what the Issue is??

Hello,

Welcome to the NVIDIA Developer forums. I am moving your post to the Jetson Nano category so the support folks have visibility to your issue.

Most of the time when a new SD card model fails to boot it needs the Jetson itself to be flashed. Use an Ubuntu 18.04 host PC and flash it using JetPack/SDK Manager

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.