Cant download Omniverse Launcher - 403 Error

I’m trying to download the latest launcher - however like others here on the forum, seems I too am getting 403 error!
Any idea when this will be sorted please?!?

Any ideas or suggestions @WendyGram ?

Searching the forum, seems there was a similar problem a few months back and they purposely stopped downloads to resolve a technical issue they were having. Has the issue cropped up again, or what seems to be the issue?

Kind regards

Hello @omniverse3! I respoonded to your other post here: (Cant install anything from exchange - http502 errors) A 403 error usually means that the server understands the request but refuses to authorize it. Be sure to take a look at that post!

I’d like to take a look at a copy of your launcher logs from here: C:\Users.nvidia-omniverse\logs\launcher
They might help us identify what the issue is.

Thanks @WendyGram
I sent you a PM

Sent you another PM @WendyGram

Hello @omniverse3! I replied to your pm.

Thanks @WendyGram I replied again in PM, with some more interesting info.

Hi @WendyGram

Just checking in if you could find any more info, or what you found 2 weeks ago and told me in PM was pretty much the final answer?

Hi, @omniverse3 @WendyGram Did you resolve the issue? I uninstalled all packages and launcher and now can’t install the launcher back due to the same 403 error you mentioned in this topic. Please, help!

@WendyGram So NVIDIA just banned all downloads for Omniverse from Ukraine? Is it your famous support for Ukraine, which suffered from russian aggression right now?

1 Like