DRIVE OS 6.0.4 (rev. 1)
DRIVE OS 6.0.4 SDK
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-D00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-C00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (not sure its number)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with SDK Manager
native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
native Ubuntu Linux 18.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
other

Hello,
I tried to inquire about the Drive Orin development kit for use in higher education research using the standard contact form to no avail for over a year, also the mail address for university inquiries (HER-Auto-Core@nvidia.com) seems to reject all emails sent to it. The general NVIDIA support staff advised posting this issue here. Please let me know how to proceed and whom I can contact. (For reference, we have already worked with PX2 dev kits previously, maybe this caused some issues with emails sent from our university address?)

Do you have any specific questions for us? Additionally, could you please let us know where you found the standard contact form and the HER-Auto-Core@nvidia.com email address?

This email address was for the longest time on the higher education landing page on the bottom (as recent as Feb. 1), but this page seems to be gone today. Mailing this address over the last 6 months yielded the following response:
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- HER-Auto-Core@nvidia.com (reason: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281) [DM6NAM11FT042.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com])

I also filled out each of the following forms a least three times with no responses over an entire year:

My question is if there is a reason for no feedback (not even automated), do forms specifically from some university domains not reach the contact team? Also, why was the university-related contact email closed?

I have informed our team about this. BTW, you can simply contact Arrow directly to purchase DRIVE AGX Orin. See https://developer.nvidia.com/drive/hyperion#section-1 for more details.

I got in contact with Arrow, so this topic can now be deleted. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.