Cross compiler

I have installed the sdk through the sdkmanager. I’m wondering where the cross compiler tool chain (aarch64-linux) will be located?

Dear nhendy,
You can find tool chain at <PATH_TO_DRIVESDK>/toolchains/tegra-4.9-nv. If you are looking to cross compile DW samples, please find instructions /usr/local/driveworks-2.0/doc/nvsdk_html/dwx_samples_building_V5L.html

and Where is the <PATH_TO_DRIVESDK> normally?

under /nvidia/nvidia_sdk/DRIVE_Software_9.0_Linux_hyperion there’s only documentations and SystemProfiler, there’s no toolchain.

Dear nhendy,
you can find it at ~/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/<>/DriveSDK

It doesn’t exist, there’s only documentations and System Profiler under nvidia_sdk.

Dear nhendy,
Which platform are you using? Did you flash DRIVE Software 9.0 using SDKManager successfully?

Yes, I actually realized I only downloaded Host software. I found the GNU toolchain now. I have another question, how are the cross tools for CUDA installed? From the samples under /user/local/cuda-10.0, it seemed to be using libraries under targets/aarch64-linux but they’re missing libcudnn.so for example.

Dear nhendy,
You need to flash the board in order to get cross tools setup on host. You can find cudnn libs under /usr/local/driveworks-2.0/targets/aarch64-Linux/lib

libcupti.so is not provided however, does it come with drive sdk?

I can see cupti libs at /usr/local/cuda-10.0/extras/CUPTI/lib64/ on my machine.

This is not for aarch64 architecture however.