Cuda partial installation visual studio 2017

Cuda 9.1 appears to be partially installed. I’m using windows 10 and visual studio 2017. NVCC -V shows that it is installed and the NSight tab appears at the top of visual studio, but when i attempt to make a new project there no cuda option. If I attempt to open one of the provided projects the following error message appears “The imported project “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Enterprise\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\BuildCustomizations\CUDA 9.1.props” was not found. Confirm that the path in the declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.” The file is not present on the disk but reinstall cuda doesn’t create it

Do you have other instances of MVS installed? I had MVS 2017 15.5.7 and MVS 2017 Preview. I discovered that for some reason CUDA installed only to Preview and there was no option to chose. I solved this by uninstalling MVS Review and reinstalling CUDA. The 15.5.7 version is still not officially supported by CUDA so I had to use v140 toolset.

No, I didn’t I ran the installer with the logger and found out I had a corrupted regsitry key. After running the microsoft fix I tried reinstalling and it worked. Turned out it was failing to install the Visual Studio integration

Hello,how do you solve this problem? I face the same trouble using Cuda 10.0 now.