Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jeston Xavier AGX
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.5.1
• TensorRT Version 188.8.131.52
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) question or bug
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
I seem to not be able to draw circles in a frame whatever I do, with the same code it draws all other shapes but circles, so I wonder if there is a bug or I did something wrong.
I am using python 3.6 which comes with the jetpack image and deepstream 5.2, augmentating each frame.
This is the code I am using to draw a circle always in the same place.
Which does not work, so I am wondering if there is some bug and someone is able to reproduce this issue or not. Also a small feature or info request, what happens if I do not put has_bg_color to False? Can I draw a circle outline without the background?
# Acquiring a display meta object. The memory ownership remains in # the C code so downstream plugins can still access it. Otherwise # the garbage collector will claim it when this probe function exits. display_meta = pyds.nvds_acquire_display_meta_from_pool(batch_meta) display_meta.num_circles = 1 py_nvosd_circle_params = display_meta.circle_params py_nvosd_circle_params.radius = 400 py_nvosd_circle_params.has_bg_color = True py_nvosd_circle_params.bg_color.set(0.5, 0.5, 0.5, 0.5) py_nvosd_circle_params.xc = 500 py_nvosd_circle_params.yc = 500
one small note, if I do
nothing changes, I am always able to draw other shapes but circles.
Thanks for the help