Deepstream-l4t:6.0-samples not finding libnvparsers.so

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
Jetson Xavier NX
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
Question/Issue
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
Pull nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream-l4t:6.0-samples and try to run deepstream-test5-app
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

I’m running into a strange issue with this container: nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream-l4t:6.0-samples. On a Jetson Xavier NX that was set up a few months ago running deepstream with an onnx model everything is working fine. I tried setting up a new device using the same image and it can’t find the libnvparsers.so.8 file.

If I use docker exec to inspect the container, the older device has the plugin located at /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libnvparsers.so.8. The newer device that file doesn’t exist.
Both devices were set up the same way with the same base image and JetPack 4.6 installed. This issue showed up last week for us. Was something changed in the 6.0-samples image?

After doing more digging there was a package update that’s causing this. The device that works is using libnvidia-container0 version 0.10.0+jetpack, the non-working device is using version 0.11.0+jetpack.

I’ve reverted to 0.10.0+jetpack and things are working again.

OK, what type is your new device?

Both are Jetson Xavier NX

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.